マスク着用のご協力をお願いします。 We are resuming and implementing lessons after taking measures to prevent
COVID-19 infection at our studio.
Due to the rapid expansion of COVID-19 due to the Omicron strain, everyone
is required to wear a mask during the lesson.
● Our Studio's COVID-19 Infection Control Measures:
1) Installation of alcohol disinfectant and disinfectant soap, and encouragement
of hand washing before and after the lesson
2) Disinfection of various equipment such as door knobs, and disinfection
of the lesson bar when replacing all lessons, and ventilation promotion
by keeping open the door
3) Widen the distance between students during lessons and change the choreography
to avoid contact between students
4) Check the teacher's physical condition before the lesson and wear the
teacher's mask during the lesson
5) We are worried that students' athletic ability declined, so we will
gradually adjust to students' body and return to a normal pace.
● Requests to Students and Parents:
1) Please refrain from taking lessons if you have a fever, cough or sneeze,
sore throat, or feeling tired.
2) In addition to encouraging hand washing or disinfecting your hands,
please refrain from chatting in the studio and lobby.
3) Eeveryone is required to wear a mask during the lesson.
Going forward, we will continue to operate with reference to the guidance
of related Ministries and Tokyo Metropolitan Government. We would qppreciate
your continued understanding and cooperation. .